6.2.13

When Prada Meets Hercules in Life of Pi.

When I first saw this editorial page from Hercules Universal magazine, it reminds me of Tim Burton's movies; dark, dramatic with a twist of quirkiness and eccentricity. But somehow that boat and sands also projecting memories I caught from the movie Life of Pi.

Photographed by Axel Lindahl, top male model Clement Chabernaud showcasing total looks from Prada. With the eye of stylist Emma Thorstrand, the setting took place at a seashore with an old boat as complimenting view.

The first three looks were definitely The Parisian Boy style. Highly wearable but still infused by a sense of classic style. The rest two looks with the socks exposed, so not me-especially that granny pattern-coat, but what can I say, it's signature style that Miuccia Prada made many decades ago.





No comments:

Post a Comment